2019 Nova Scotia Christmas Parades and Events
Annapolis Royal Tree Lighting and Parade of Lights
Join us for Annapolis Royal’s magical tree lighting ceremony and Parade of Lights, presented by the Annapolis Board of Trade (ABoT). The celebration begins at 7pm at the Court House.
Follow Town Crier Peter Davies and the AWEC student carolers in parade to Town Hall. Mayor MacDonald will “flick the switch” on the beautifully lit tree at Town Hall. If the spirit is festive enough, you might catch a glimpse of a visitor from up north.
Carolling will continue down St. George Street to the Farmers’ Market Square so you can admire all of the amazing decorations before enjoying cookies and hot chocolate with the whole community.
You can top off this happy holiday event with a visit to the O’Dell House Museum on Lower St. George Street for hot cider, carols, and a bonfire as the Annapolis Heritage Society celebrates its annual Victorian Christmas.
November 29 at 7:00 pm
Town of Berwick Tree Lighting Ceremony
Join us as we gather at the Berwick Town Hall at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, November 22nd. We will be joined by members of the North Mountain Chorus who will sing some holiday songs and there will be free hot chocolate and treats for those in attendance. The season will officially begin at 6:15, when the lights magically come to life.
Following the Tree Lighting ceremony, the Valley Wildcats take on the Miramichi Timberwolves at 7:00 p.m at the Apple Dome Arena.
Friday, November 22, 2019 at 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
236 Commercial Street, Berwick, Nova Scotia B0P 1E0
Town of Berwick Dreaming of a "light" Christmas - Holiday Parade of Lights
Beginning at 6:00 p.m., the highLIGHT of our holiday season takes place through the Downtown of Berwick, along Commercial Street from the Grand View Manor to the Fire Hall. Often called the “best kept secret of the season” – we pride ourselves on the festive spirit shown by our parade entrants and the additional safety measures put in place for spectators.
Following the parade, the Valley Wildcats take on the South Shore Lumberjacks at 7:00 p.m. at the Apple Dome Arena.
Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
236 Commercial Street, Berwick, Nova Scotia B0P 1E0
Town of Antigonish Santa Claus Parade
The Town of Antigonish is set to welcome Santa Claus back to Town for the annual parade and tree lighting celebration on Saturday, November 23. This year’s theme of ‘A Storybook Christmas’ will inspire float and costume designs for the highly anticipated parade that will transform Downtown Antigonish, as residents and businesses prepare to kick off the holiday season.
The Santa Claus Parade will begin at 6 p.m. on Fairview Street, travel down West Street to Main Street and then up to Market Square. Residents are invited to bring a chair or find a spot to stand to enjoy the parade and see neighbors and friends celebrate the season. Please note: In the interest of safety, residents are asked not to park along the Parade route.
Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 6:00 PM
14 Parades and Events taking place throughout the CBRM
Cape Breton Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia – Santa and his band of merrymakers have a few busy weeks ahead of them spreading holiday cheer throughout the Cape Breton Regional Municipality (CBRM). With over a dozen parades and events on slate throughout the community, it will be a great time for residents to come together and celebrate the joy and caring that the season brings.
Parades will take place in six areas this season, starting with the Sydney Santa Claus Parade on November 23rd at 12pm. Registration is now open for this parade at www.sydneysantaclausparade.ca and will be limited to 60 entries. All entries are required to attend a meeting on November 20th at 6pm at Centre 200 (use back entrance). Additional parade information is as follows:
2019 Sydney Santa Claus Parade
Parade will lineup on Victoria Road adjacent to Neville Park, heading south toward Sydney.
Parade entries will line up starting at 10am, no entries will be permitted to line up after 11am.
Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 12:00 PM
November 24 • 2pm • Jennifer Heffernan 902 565-0751
November 30 • 2pm • John Chant 902 849-9758
December 1 • 3pm • Lloyd MacIntosh 902 574-1709
December 7 • 1pm • Reserve Mines Fire Dept 902 849-4309
December 8 • 1pm • David MacLeod 902 371-8028
Attendees and residents are reminded to follow safety rules while attending these community events:
• Do not stand or sit in the street during a parade.
• Do not park along the parade route.
• Do not attempt to cross the street in front of, or between, parade entries at any time
Festivals and events will take place in eight areas this season, starting with this weekend’s Downtown Sydney Nutcracker Festival on November 16th. This annual event includes the downtown tree light up and will take place on Charlotte Street from 2-6pm. The full sleight of events is as follows:
Downtown Sydney Nutcracker Festival
Charlotte St, Sydney • November 16 • 2pm • www.downtownsydney.ca
Branch 78 Legion, Dominion • November 17 • 2pm • Mickey MacNeil 902 574-4321
Glace Bay Christmas Light Up
Commercial St, Glace Bay • November 18 • 5:30pm • Jess MacNeil 902 549-1462
Louisbourg Christmas Village Square and Light Up
Louisbourg Firehall • November 29 • 6pm • Darlene Leahy 902 733-3608 (registration) / Rose Steylen firstname.lastname@example.org (all other info)
North Sydney Christmas Light Up
North Sydney Fire Department • December 1 • following the Santa Claus Parade • Lloyd MacIntosh 902 574-1709
Dominion Christmas Light Up
Miners Memorial Park, Dominion • December 6 • 6pm • David MacLeod 902 371-8028
Marion Bridge Tree Light Up
St. Columbia Church, Marion Bridge • December 7 • 6pm
New Waterford Tree Light Up
Davis Square Park, New Waterford • December 8 • 5pm • Dale Cadden 902 577-9582
Stewiacke Celebrates Christmas
We are going to be celebrating Christmas on December 7th this year! Below is the schedule of events :)
***Please note this an early schedule of events submitted in early November. Please stay tuned to the Stewiacke Recreation Facebook Page and posters around town for potential changes and additions to the schedule.
8:00AM-10:00AM Breakfast at the Legion, Santa will be the special guest Free with a donation. Pancakes, Sausages, Tea, Coffee, and Juice.
9:00AM-6:00PM View the decorated “Trim the Tree’s” & vote on your favorite decorated tree with a food donation/monetary donation, or a new unwrapped gift @ Community Centre
11:00AM-12:00PM Family Movie @ Community Centre—How the Grinch Stole Christmas (25 min film) Followed by Frosty the Snowman! (30min)- Free 1:00pm-2:00pm The Amazing Mr. J Magic Show!! @ Community Centre- Free
2:00PM-3:00PM Visit with Santa & Rudolph @ Community Centre- Free
2:00PM-3:00PM Face Painting @ Community Centre- Free
3:00PM-4:00PM Christmas Craft & Story with the Library at the Community Centre- Free
3:00pm-6:00pm Horse Wagon Rides around Stewiacke! Get on and Drop off @ Dennis Park-Free
5:00PM-6:30PM Christmas Dinner- Hosted by the Stewiacke Baptist Church @ Community Centre- More Information to Come
6:30PM-7:15PM The Annual Christmas Tree Lighting in Dennis Park (Tree lights at 7:00PM).
Join us for hot beverages, some Holiday music, Christmas cheer, a visit from Santa and Fireworks!!
Truro Santa Claus Parade
Downtown Truro Santa Claus Parade
Sunday, November 24, 2019 4:00 PM
Theme: Your Favourite Holiday Story or Movie
Truro’s 2019 Santa Claus parade is going to be a sparkly show!
IMPORTANT NOTE: this year’s Parade will be held during the daytime for better daytime visibility.
This year’s theme “Your Favourite Holiday Story or Movie” has endless possibilities: Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol from 1843; Robert L. May’s Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer from 1939; or the movie Elf from 2003! Just pick a story or movie and recreate it on your float!
The more detailed and colorful your entry – the better. We’re looking forward to creative concepts, dazzling colour and lots of twinkling lights, coupled with a healthy dose of glitter and enthusiasm so our annual parade will create a WOW factor like never before!
Route: Departs from Lorne Street, turns right on Queen St., left on Court St., left on Prince St., right on Young St., left on Esplanade, left on Walker St., left on Queen St., right on Lorne St.
Call the DTP office (902) 895-9258 if you have any questions.
Truro Festival of Lights 2019
November 22 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us as we kick off the Holiday Season with our annual tree lighting ceremony! The Festival of Lights will take place in Civic Square starting at 7:00 pm.
– Parade of lights with the Truro/Colchester Emergency Vehicles
– Performances by the Truro Youth Singers and the Truro Concert Band.
– Hot chocolate and cake provided by Sobeys & Bible Hill Kinsmen.
– Tree lighting and Civic Square lighting
The Festival of Lights will be joined by the Truro Farmer’s Market, who are hosting a Festive Evening Market from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Come check out the local vendors and enjoy mulled cider, artisans, spirits, wine & hot food.
See you there : )
Tatamagouche Christmas Events 2019
November 29th to December 1st ~ Festival of Trees ~ At the Fraser Cultural Centre. Times to be announced.
Saturday, December 7th ~ 6:00 pm ~ Annual Christmas Parade
Saturday, December 7th ~ 7:30 pm ~ “This Shining Night” ~ Annual Christmas Concert, presented by the Tatamagouche Area Singers with Artistic Director Bette-Joan Pring & Collaborative Pianist, Sandra Somers. Admission is $10/person, children 12 & under are free. Doors will open following the Christmas Parade.
Freeport's Nautical Mile of Lights Annual Boat Parade
The 2019 parade date is Saturday December 7th please call the Freeport Chamber of Commerce office for more details. 516-223-8840
13th Annual Weymouth Festival of Trees
4575 Hwy 1 Weymouth
Saturday, Nov. 23 - 1 to 7 p.m.
Sunday, Nov. 24 - 1 to 4 p.m.
View the trees and gingerbread houses and vote for your favourite.
Entrance fee - $2 adults, $1 children under 12
Community Christmas Tree Lighting
At Sissiboo Landing
Saturday, Nov. 23 at 6 p.m.
SANTA will be here 6 to 7 p.m.!
There will be refreshments.
Sherbrooke Village Old Fashioned Christmas
November 22 to 24 & 30
Make plans now to attend this years’ Sherbrooke Village Old Fashioned Christmas. The event will feature an opening night tree lighting, candle light procession, fireworks and entertainment. Over the next two weekends there will be Christmas craft sales and workshops, entertainment, festive dining and lantern tours, visits to “Whoville”, Ultimate Santa Race, Victorian teas, children’s Christmas Tea with Storytime, closing night parade and more! There’s something for everyone this holiday season so get your “Hands On History” while getting into the holiday spirit at Sherbrooke Village!
Mulgrave Christmas Parade
Date: December 8th
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Let the celebrations begin; the Christmas season is fast approaching! The Christmas Parade will take place on December 8th. We will parade through Main Street and end at the Museum for the Old Fashion Christmas.
We welcome all types of entries from floats, mascots, horse and buggy/sleigh, angels, elves, and whatever else you can dream up. But please no Santas, he will already be there at the end of the parade.
Spryfield Santa Claus Parade
Spryfield Santa Claus Parade - Sunday November 24/2019
Start time 2 pm...
Always enjoy Your Day !!!
Ho Ho Ho
Berwick Tree Lighting
Treats, Music & Festive Cheer to kick off the Holiday Season
Date: November 22
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Berwick Town Hall. Free.
Kentville Torchlight Event
Date: November 22
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
A FREE family friendly holiday season kickoff event!
Join us from 6:00-7:30p.m. at Santa's Village (Lower Rec Centre) for the annual tree lighting, entertainment from the KCA choir, chats and photos with SANTA, hot apple cider, cookie decorating, felt tree crafts and more.
Wolfville's Night of Lights 2019
Date: Friday, November 29th, 2019
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Robie Tufts (Walking Sidewalk Parade Start) + Clock Park
Join us for a Holiday Celebration, Carol Singing, Festive Treats and the lighting of the Town Christmas Tree!
At 6:30pm, walk along with Santa and Mrs. Clause from Robie Tufts Nature Centre as we sing some favourite carols throughout town, ending up at Clock Park for the Tree Lighting Ceremony.
Santa and Mrs. Clause will stick around to hear what the children want for Christmas, and we'll have our Fire Pits ready to warm your hands.
Join us as we celebrate the Holiday season with more carols and cheer.
There will be Hot Chocolate, Warm Apple Cider and Cookies to be had for a free will donation in support of the Wolfville Tritons Swim Club.
Discover why the spirit of the season burns brightest in Wolfville … shop, dine, stay and be merry!
CELEBRATE THE CHESTER VILLAGE CHRISTMAS
Date: Friday, November 29 to Sunday, December 1
Celebrate the Chester Village Christmas with Family oriented events and activities that will span the entire weekend as well as many fundraising events with all proceeds going to the Lighthouse Food Bank. Merchants and restaurants will extend their hours and tailor their offerings to embrace the Chester Village Christmas theme. The long running and very popular Chester Gingerbread Festival and the Merchant’s ‘Shop Under the Lights’ event have been added to with a wide variety of family oriented events and activities spanning from the arrival of Santa and Mrs. Claus to light the Chester Christmas tree, extended merchant and restaurant hours, to crafts and cookie workshops and friendly competitions such as Mystery Tree Decorating and Christmas Wreath Tossing along with a village wide Elf Selfie Scavenger hunt, a Christmas Tree Festival, local street vendors, a ‘Village Festival of Trees’, a Family Christmas Pet Parade and Costume Competition, Christmas movies and so much more!! The 11th Annual Gingerbread House Competition will be on display at White Gate Inn & Restaurant (28 Pleasant Street, Chester). For more info contact Nicola Boyd 902-275-7712 or email: email@example.com
Christmas on the LaHave
Date: Saturday, November 30
Time: 6:00 p.m.
The 2019 Christmas on the LaHave parade will take place on Saturday, November 30, 2019!
The parade will start at approximately 6 p.m. from the NSCC on High Street, proceed down Empire, then go across (south) on King Street. Fireworks will follow!
YuleTide In Lunenburg
Start: November 30 @ 8:00 am
End: December 8 @ 5:00 pm
YuleTide 2019 in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia!
Holiday celebrations running from November 30th, 2019 to December 8th, 2019
November 30th: Santa Claus Parade, Christmas Market and the Lighting of The Trees
December 7th: The Lighting of The Vessels and YuleTide Fireworks
December 7th and 8th: Christmas Craft Fair
New Glasgow Christmas Parade
Sun, Dec. 8, 2019 5:30pm
Gather your friends and family and join us in Downtown New
Glasgow for the annual New Glasgow Fire & Rescue Christmas
Parade on Sunday, December 8 at 5:30pm. The annual Holiday Tree Light Up will take place at Glasgow Square Theatre directly after the parade with hot chocolate, caroling and a visit from Santa! Don't forget your holiday spirit!
Pictou Winter Wonderland
December 7– 12:00 pm-6:00 pm
Downtown Pictou, wagon/sleigh rides, Photos with Santa, sidewalk sales, carolers and more.
The Pictou Christmas Light Up
Market Square, Parade begins at 5:45 pm, Tree Lighting at 6:00 pm
Stellarton Christmas Tree Lighting
Friday, November 29, 2019 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Town of Trenton Christmas Tree Lighting
Monday, December 02, 2019
Beginning at 6:00pm
Trenton Fire Hall
122 Main Street, Trenton
Entertainment Provided By:
Trenton Elementary School Choir
Hot chocolate & snacks to follow.
Pictou-Antigonish Regional Library
PARL staff will be handing out books to take home provided by the Adopt-a-Library Literacy Program!
Visit from Santa Claus!
Santa will be making a special visit to receive children who want to tell him their "wish list" for Christmas!
Westville Parade of Lights
Date: Sat, Dec. 7, 2019
Parade of Lights Christmas Parade - Westville. The parade lines up at the Legion hall and ends at the fire station. Fireworks 15 minutes after the parade ends at Victoria Park. Meet Santa at the fire station with treats and hot chocolate for kids.
Queens County Christmas Events
Week of Nov. 18 - 24, 2019
* It's the kickoff to Christmas festivities in Liverpool - be sure to attend the Tree Lighting Ceremony at Town Hall Arts and Cultural Centre on Friday, Nov. 22 at 6 p.m. Carols and music followed by a group walk to the waterfront (a Walking Parade of Lights!) to see the trees on the Liverpool waterfront lit, hot chocolate, music and celebrations.
* Join the Queens County Museum staff for the grand opening celebrations for the annual Festival of Trees & Dickensville exhibits from 1 - 4 p.m. on Nov. 23. The exhibit will be open Monday to Saturday 9 am to 5pm and Sunday 1 to 5pm through to Christmas. Admission is free. Details on the poster, and in the Facebook event link.
* The community tree in Milton will be lit on November 23 at the Milton Community Association Hall at 6 p.m. It's a great way to start the holiday season. Refer to the poster for details.
* Santa Claus is coming to town! The 10th Annual Liverpool Fire Dept Christmas Parade is Sunday, Nov. 24 (Nov. 25 if bad weather). The parade route is as follows: Leave Queens Place Emera Centre at 6 pm (road closures at 5:45), cross Bristol Avenue, turn right through the parking lot, following along Henry Hensey Drive to the stop sign, turn left onto Main Street, continue up Main Street and turn right onto Gorham Street. Reminder Santa will be visiting with the children at the Liverpool Firehall after the parade. Bring your letters for Santa. Donations for Queens County Food Bank will be collected by Queens Adult High School along the parade route. More details are on the 10th Annual Liverpool Fire Dept Christmas Parade Facebook page.
Week of Nov. 25 - Dec. 1, 2019
* Music is a big part of the Christmas season - see the Ennis Sisters at the Astor Theatre on November 26. Details on the poster.
* Dick Henneberry and the Silhouettes are performing their "Cool Yule" concert at Queens Museum of Justice on November 28. Check the poster for details.
* Starting on Nov. 29 through to Jan. 5, a must see visual delight is White Point Beach Resort's Festival of Lights: Year of the Lobster Edition Nov. 29 - Jan 5. The Resort will be bedecked in lights, and creative lighted displays indoors and out! Contact them for details.
* Liverpool will be filled with activities, events, special sales and features, plus so much more! Be sure to take part in Downtown for the Holidays November 30th - many businesses and community groups are involved, it will be a holiday treat for yourselves, and a great way to spend a Saturday. Check the poster and their event page on Facebook for details.
* At Christmas time (and all year long!), great things happen in the North - North Queens Fire Association is hosting Christmas Family Day on Dec. 1. Great food, family fun, and even a visit from Santa himself! Refer to the poster for all the details!
* Tickets for the Privateer Days, Liverpool, Nova Scotia Christmas Holiday Homes Tour go on sale today! Be sure to snap up tickets early to this popular fundraiser for Privateer Days - details on the poster.
* Mmm ... a delicious turkey dinner is on the menu at West Queens Recreation Center on Dec. 1 from 4 - 6 pm. Details on the poster.
Week of Dec. 2 - 8, 2019
* On Dec. 4, prepare to have a great time with Bette MacDonald & Maynard Morrison at the performance of "Tis the season 13" at the Astor Theatre. details are on the poster.
*Celebrate "Christmas in the Village" with the folks at Riverbank General Store & Cafe on December 6. Check the poster for details.
* Children ages 5 - 11 are invited to attend Atlantic Superstore's Holiday Cooking & Movie Nigh on Dec. 6t! Kids will make festive snacks to enjoy while watching a fun Holiday Movie during this Friday night cooking class! Menu: Reindeer Quesadillas and Christmas cookies. Contact the Superstore for details, and check the poster for information.
* It's a chance to let the big guy know what you want for Christmas! Santa Claus is coming to Queens County Museum on Dec. 7. Check the poster for details.
* Queens County Girls Choir Annual Chili Supper and Gourmet Dessert Buffet will be held at Zion United Church in Liverpool Dec. 7 from 5 to 7 pm. Come enjoy delicious chili and gourmet desserts while being entertained by Christmas music selections by the Choir. Advance tickets from any choir member. More details on the Choir Facebook page.
* Holiday dinner at Milton Community Association Hall December 7. Enjoy a home cooked turkey dinner with all the fixings, plus coffee, tea, juice and dessert. See poster for details.
* Join West Queens Recreation Center as they light up Port Mouton's 2nd Annual Trap Tree! Santa will be there Details in the links in this post.
* George Canyon and Aaron Pritchett bring the 12 Days of Christmas Concert to the stage of the Astor Theatre on Dec. 7. Check the details on the poster, and don't miss this great concert!
* Its a Christmas tradition - bring a bear and see A Beary Merry Christmas with The Stadacona Band / La Musique Stadacona at the Astor Theatre on Dec. 8. Details are on the poster.
* LITF presents A Dramatic Reading of "A Christmas Carol" on Dec. 8 from 2:30 - 4 p.m. Enjoy a dramatic reading of "A Christmas Carol" set against a selection of music by the Queens County Community Choir, followed by tasty drinks and beverages. Follow the links in this post for mosre information.
Week of Dec. 9 - 15, 2019
* Do you have your tickets to the Privateer Days, Liverpool, Nova Scotia Christmas Holiday homes Tour? Dec. 14 is the date. Check the poster for details of where to get tickets.
* the kids can jingle bell rock at the Christmas Kiddie Disco at the Liverpool Fire Hall on Dec. 14. Check the poster for details.
* A Christmas classic, Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol is presented at the Astor Theatre as a one man show, featuring John D. Huston and musical guest Laura Smith Music. Check the poster for more information.
Week of Dec. 16 - 22, 2019
* Christmas Bingo-ho-ho is being held at Milton Community Association Hall on December 16 from 7 - 10 p.m.. Doors open at 5:30pm. $50 Regular Games; $60 Special Games; 1/2 Take Splits; Loonie Collected must go that evening; $300 Jackpot. BALLS and 50/50. Great Special Prizes.
* Celebrate Christmas with Thane Dunn's Elvis '68 Comeback Christmas at the Astor Theatre. The concert is on Dec. 19, and further details are on the event page.
St. Peter’s and Richmond County Christmas Events
Saturday, November 16
20th Annual Christmas Holiday Bonanza will be hosted by the Richmond County Early Childhood
Education Association at the D’Escousse Civic Improvement Hall in D’Escousse. Events will include a crafters market, meal, recorded entertainment, silent auction, Santa with a treat for every child, bake table to run all day, followed by a Christmas merchandise bingo at 6:00 pm. Come out and enjoy a festive day filled with Christmas cheer! Thank you for your support!
Saturday, November 23
Festival of Trees at the St. Peter’s Lions Hall in St. Peter’s.
6pm – 11pm – Jon Hines Band will be at the Groundswell B&B and Pub. Cover charge at the door.
Sunday, November 24
8am – 12pm: – Community Breakfast at Louisdale Lions Community Centre in Louisdale.
Festival of Trees at the St. Peter’s Lions Hall in St. Peter’s.
Tuesday, November 26
7pm – 9pm – Jam Session at the MacBouch Restaurant & Lounge in St. Peter’s.
Saturday, November 30
11am – 4pm: – Christmas in the Village at Kiss Me Arts – A Cape Breton Gallery at 14 Toulouse St., St. Peter’s. Hosted by Kiss Me Arts – A Cape Breton Gallery, featuring local art and crafts. Gifts for the whole family, get your Christmas shopping done. Free admission.
Sunday, December 1
1:30pm – 5:30pm: – Noel Isle Madame Community Christmas will be held at LeNoir Landing in Arichat.
Wednesday, December 4
6pm – 8:30pm – Come out and enjoy the Richmond Academy (RECA) annual Christmas Craft Fair!! There will be lots of tables to shop from, snacks, and LIVE music by local musicians. To book a table ($10 each) or if you have any questions, please contact Lauren Boudreau (902 302-3164) or Jillian Fougere (902 631-1814) or ask under this event page!! Thank you and we hope to see you there!!
Friday, December 6
6pm – Join the St. Peter’s Village Commissioners and the Village of St. Peter’s staff at the Annual Christmas Tree Lighting outside the Richmond Villa. Come welcome in the Christmas season with songs, entertainment and some treats. Santa Claus will dropping by for a visit.
Saturday, December 7
6:30pm: – A Island Christmas at the St. John’s Centre for the Arts, in Arichat. A theatrical, dance and musical presentation. Contact: Marg Herdman (902-226-2440).
Sunday, December 8
6:30pm: – An Island Christmas at the St. John’s Centre for the Arts, in Arichat. A theatrical, dance and musical presentation. Contact: Marg Herdman (902-226-2440).
Saturday, December 28
8pm – 11pm – Krista Norman – Christmas Show will take place at the Groundswell Pub in D’Escousse.
They will have the incredibly talented Krista Norman hosting a Christmas style evening of music – come and unwind, spend the evening listening to your favorite songs by one of our favorite people!